The 'Eyes' Have It!

Maximillian's review of Spex4less www.spex4less.com

“The 'Eyes' Have It!”

Written on: 07/12/2012 by Maximillian (2 reviews written)

Having spent exorbitant amounts of money on prescription glasses from certain opticians in London and France without receiving the product I wanted I tried an online optician. I was very disappointed with that company and the glasses too as it did not seem possible to have any measurements changed to suit my requirements. Then by chance I received an email from Spex4Less and contacted them to see if they could help me with the changes I wanted. I was given instant and extremely helpful advice and decided to try this company. I placed my order and received confirmation which included a courtesy telephone call to me in France. I was advised when my order was dispatched to France and then the glasses arrived within a week! I was amazed by the speed of dispensing but most of all with the quality for the price of the glasses and the excellent service. Needless, to say I have already ordered another pair. Thank you.

• Extremely good value.