many many thanks!

mrsrimless's review of Specsavers - www.specsavers.co.uk

“many many thanks!”

Written on: 07/09/2013 by mrsrimless (1 review written)

I went into my local St Ives branch in Cambs to realign my glasses. I cant praise the branch more highly for dealing with a major problem with the frames with great kindness. They tried to realign the glasses, but when it became obvious that the nose bridge had broken when dealt with by another branch by accident , so close to closing time on a saturday, they arranged for me to go to the Cambridge branch where a technician would be working till 6.00. I would be going on holiday early monday morning so time was not on my side. Cambridge not only offered to repair the frames but gave me new ones because of the nature of the break. Both stores dealt with the problem with compassion and care as I was near to tears. Thanks so much for averting a crisis. Thanks so much guys - i hope this gives you the recognition for service above and beyond. Brilliant. Mrs Rimless ( as they niknamed me!!)

• Goods purchased & cost