Appointment Policy for Eyetest kings Lynn Norfolk

Bacexperiance's review of Specsavers - www.specsavers.co.uk

“Appointment Policy for Eyetest kings Lynn Norfolk”

Written on: 04/12/2012 by Bacexperiance (1 review written)

My husband had been to the Kings Lynn Branch and encouraged me to get my eyesight tested there. Booked my eye appointment via phone.
I got caught in traffic jam due accident and when I told woman at reception she looked on her computor screen and said mmm. It was like something from
Little Britain! "The computer said no"!
I am afraid it's company policy that we cannot now see you as you are 10 mins over your appointment.
Argh! There was no one else there. There was no one waiting as it was late.
I just got the impression that she just did not care. Talk about customer service I was upset and had apologised.
I walked out and then told her we would not be shopping there and I was going to order two pairs of glasses for my husband but I would go elsewhere.
I think their customer service fails and I was not told at the time if I was late they would cancel this.
The woman said its our company's Policy. i have Looked on their website there is no policy and nothing to say this. So how can the customer be wrong when they do not give you this information.
Do not shop there.they don't care your just another number.

• Goods purchased & cost