Broken Flexon Bridge Repaired

SleepyTiger's review of Spec-tech Spectacles Repair - www.spec-tech.co.uk

“Broken Flexon Bridge Repaired”

Written on: 09/08/2017 by SleepyTiger (1 review written)

I had 2 pairs of Flexon glasses, both of which broke their bridge in days of each other. Most comments on-line said they weren't repairable as they were made of the Flexon material (Titanium I think).

I contacted Spec-Tech and told them the glasses were flexon and they said they would be able to repair them but only by taking off the original bridges and attaching/welding completely new ones (non-titanium) to the frames.

The person I dealt with at Spec-Tech did an excellent job on them and you would never know the bridges were repairs.

Admittedly it did take some time but the wait was definitely worth a repair job of this quality.

If he had not been able to repair the bridges, I would have had to buy new frames and new lenses and get them fitted, its generally not possible to put the old ones into new frames. I have tinted lenses (Irlen lenses) for my Dyslexia, these are pretty expensive, on top of the cost of new frames.

I would definitely recommend Spec-Tech for repairing bridges of Flexon glasses.

• Excellent repair of broken Flexon frame bridges