Amazing Customer Service

S.Jassal's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Amazing Customer Service”

Written on: 16/01/2014 by S.Jassal (1 review written)

I bought a pair of prescription Chanel spectacles from Pretavoir, after doing some research they seemed to be the best supplier for the frame I was after & the most competitive price wise. My glasses arrived with days of placing my order & I was extremely happy with the service - turn around time & the few times I spoke to the staff regarding information about the spectacles or my prescription.

However about 5 months later the frame started to show signs of a fault, this is where Pretavpir & their team really came through impressively!!!

They replaced the frame with a new one without any quibble, within three days of receiving the faulty frame I was wearing my new spectacles with a huge smile on my face; not only that as the original size was not in stock they paid for new lenses in order for me to have the frame as quickly as possible as I am due to leave the country to start a new job.

Every time I spoke to any member of staff they were fantastic, very kind, courteous, always helpful & very accommodating!

They called me back promptly to discuss my options, what they were willing to offer which was extra beyond what I expected, as the fault in the frame lay with neither myself or them. I very much appreciated their fabulous customer service & how they went above & beyond the call of duty in their after care service. I was very impressed & I can not say enough to express how grateful & appreciative of the service I was provided I am.

I would not hesitate In recommending them to family & friends & not only that, next time I want to purchase new spectacles or sunglasses I will most definitely be giving my business to Pretavoir!!!

• Excellent