Where's My Refund?

Guest's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Where's My Refund?”

Written on: 27/09/2013

1.5 months ago, I ordered a pair of prescription Oliver Peoples glasses. I received the glasses that I asked for and they were originally shipped 7 days from the placement of order, as promised. They were Fed Exed to me and I received them after a short delay from customs (I live in the USA).

The frames ended up being too small. My old Oliver Peoples glasses are 50mm and they were too lose, so I ordered the new pair in 49mm and they were too tight. I am not sure if they were not aligned correctly by Pretavoir or if this is just the way the glasses are made.

So I sent them back for an exchange for the next size up. To delay matters, instead of preparing the exchange from the moment that I contacted them about the exchange, they waited until a week and a half later when they received the pair that were too small. I was told that the bigger pair would be ready 7 days later.

7 days passed and I received no word. My current pair is broken so time is of the essence. So I asked them to cancel my order and issue me a refund.

I did not receive a response.

A few days later I email them asking them again to issue me a refund and to confirm that they received my cancellation.

Again, no response.

Since I do not live in the UK, I decided to chat with them instead of calling. During the chat today, I asked about my refund again. Well, apparently despite my cancellation (placed twice), they may have sent the order regardless, but they are not sure...

So Pretavoir is either extremely disorganized and unreliable or they are scheamy and want to stick you with a return.

Either way, BEWARE!

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit pretavoir.co.uk

Pretavoir's Comment

Written on: 28/09/2013

Dear Customer

I have had a look into your order and can see that there has been some confusion, in that you returned asking for an exchange, then changing this request to a refund. This email was not picked up by customer service and your exchange continued in process. Please accept our apologies that our customer service advisor was unable to confirm dispatch. This is to be a matter for disciplinary and training. Your return postage will now be refunded.

Sean