Value, Service & Selection!

frostiblack's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Value, Service and Selection!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by frostiblack (1 review written)

My experience with Pret a Voir has been great!

I ordered a pair of beautiful Porsche Design P'8479s. These shield-like sunglasses were proving difficult to find in-store in Canada, so I thought to give Pret a Voir a try.

The pricing was very reasonable for these shades; I would say they charged about around 20% lower than their online competitors, which makes for even more of a discount if you compare PaV's price to a brick-and-mortar shop.

The shipping was lightning fast. Although the glasses were back ordered, the total wait time including shipping was a mere week and a half. Further, said shipping was totally free. If anyone from PaV is reading, let me assure you that the free worldwide shipping promotion is effective.

The glasses arrived well packed and in wonderful shape. I was very happy with them! Unfortunately, the manufacturer no longer releases these glasses with a hard case and now supplies a microfiber pouch. I was disappointed because I had banked on a protective case.

Sean, however, was very willing to see what he could do to get me a hard case, and I appreciated his efforts. Very good customer service.

I would certainly purchase from Pret a Voir again in the future.

• Porsche Design, P'8479 - $285 CAD