Tip top specs & customer service!

BBentley's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Tip top specs and customer service!”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by BBentley (1 review written)

First of all, I have used Pretavoir several times before and now always go to them first whenever I buy glasses. And these are the reasons:
1. Brilliant selection of authentic, and often hard-to-find, designer frames, so if you're looking for something a bit different, go here first.
2. Excellent prices for frames and lenses - hard to beat, and much more reasonable than on the high street for the same product.
3. However, if it's the personal touch and expertise you want, Pretavoir is beyond comparison in my opinion. The staff really know their stuff, are enthusiastic about eyewear and will go the extra mile to be friendly and accommodating. I bought a pair of Oliver Peoples specs and the help I got in selecting the right size, and the right types of lenses, was fabulous. SO if you are worried about buying online, in this case don't be concerned! It's the main reason I go back to them.
I also liked how at each stage in the buying process I was able to log online and see my glasses' progress though the system, until dispatch and delivery which was super fast.
In all, I can't recommend pretavoir.co.uk enough.

• Goods purchased & cost