Would never recommend

Guest's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Would never recommend”

Written on: 30/05/2013

I ordered a set of frames back in March 2013 from Australia. It's now June and have seen hide nor hair of the frames and no response to a number of email enquiries I have sent to Sean. Have now all but given up and asked for acrefund, but am really not confident I will even get my money back. Based on my experience I have formed the conlusion that Pretavoir could possibly be a scanner. Beware!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit pretavoir.co.uk

Written on: 03/06/2013

Hi

Thank you for your review of our company. We have searched our order system and emails and cannot find any order of the status you describe. We take customer service very seriously and would appreciate you getting in touch asap.

Regards

Sean McCauley

Managing Director
Pretavoir

Hi

Thank you for your feedback. Please call or email our office to allow us to resolve your issue immediately.

Sean

Dbcooper_Auckland's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

Similar experience here, except I'm in New Zealand.

Stay away! I don't know how they're still in business. They're happy to send you an invoice, but don't answer emails and take months to act on anything.

Spend the extra money and go to your optometrist.

Hi

Thank you for your comment.

Please contact our customer service team either by email or by telephone (we can call you right back) as we are very keen to resolve any issues (unknown to us) that you are experiencing.

Sean