Excellent service, quality & value

6bkt9's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Excellent service, quality and value”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by 6bkt9 (1 review written)

I was initially a little concerned about purchasing glasses with prescription lenses over the internet, but after trying to purchase glasses from 1 optician and another high street shop, feeling dissatisfied with the lack of transparency about costs (I don't want free glasses, just 1 decent pair of 'current' glasses) decided to give it a go.

I contacted PretaVoir with a brand and model I liked but wasn't sure about the frame colour (they come in various). They promptly sent back pictures of the different colours so I could see them and make a decision.

I then got my eyes tested at a local high street optician, sent the prescription and order through, and my glasses arrived well within the timeframe they specified.

I'm extremely happy with the result - the frames are perfect, the optical quality excellent (I opted for the more expensive scratch resistant lense) and have saved myself around 80% off the cost of two 'bricks and mortar' quotes I had.

PretaVoir were quick to respond to queries, fast to deliver and offered great value.

• Goods purchased & cost