Online Retailing at its best!

RetroRingo's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Online Retailing at its best!”

Written on: 08/12/2012 by RetroRingo (1 review written)

As a first time glasses buyer who really wanted a pair of TAG Urban glasses (but couldn't really justify the price my local Optician was asking...), I found Pret a voir online and am so glad that I did!

Arran answered my questions quickly and was able to process the order straight away. I qualified for eye care vouchers from my work and after sending these into Arran, the card I had used to pay was credited with their value. I also scanned and emailed my Opticians report to ensure the order was correct.

The best part was the price (which included free trackable next day shipping), £130 cheaper than the High Street price and that included free anti scratch and anti glare lenses (which would have been extra with my Optician).

If I could offer a piece of advice though. Lots of people qualify for some form of eye care voucher and it would be a good idea to show this prominently on your website as I am sure some customers will stick with the High Street as they do not know they can redeem their vouchers easily with you...

• Tag Heuer Urban 7 glasses (£219)

Visit pretavoir.co.uk