Absolutely fabulous!

nettadecember's review of Pretavoir - www.pretavoir.co.uk

“Absolutely fabulous!”

Written on: 06/09/2012 by nettadecember (1 review written)

I was so happy to find the Pret A Voir website! What a find! I recently bought a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses (model 4068/710/51) and dealt with Arron. From the website and the very first phone call, I got the impression that I was dealing with a very professional and super efficient company with unmatchable prices. I telephoned Arron a few times as I had a few queries about the model I was ordering, he was always patient, polite and his customer service was excellent as was his knowledge of the product. My glasses arrived in no time at all and were packaged really well. The sunglasses are what I would expect from Ray Ban - superior quality etc but the service I received from Pret A Voir was superior too. I would have no hesitation in ordering from them again and have already told family members and friends about them.

I have also dealt with Laura in the past and I was very happy with her advice too. I also like the little 'video' demonstration Laura has done showing this particular model - it was on the strength of this demonstration that I bought these glasses as I knew from seeing Laura try them on that they would suit me - that is a really helpful thing to do when you are buying on-line. I wish more on-line stores would follow your example.

Thank you to you all at Pret A Voir - I am looking forward to ordering form you again. You are brilliant.

Antonietta

• Ray Ban Model 4068 - 710/51

Visit pretavoir.co.uk

Pretavoir's Response to nettadecember's Review

Written on: 06/09/2012

Antonietta

Many Thanks for your review and choosing Pretavoir for your sunglasses. Arran is a customer service star, we agree.

Enjoy your sunglasses