What a waste of time

steve1100's review of Optimax - www.optimax.co.uk

“What a waste of time”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by steve1100 (1 review written)

I contacted Optimax Bham for a consultation regarding laser eye surgery and an email was sent confirming my appointment at the Birmingham branch on 4th Feb at 14.00.Having taken a day off work and arranged for my father to drive me there we arrived five minutes early,only to be told by the non too polite woman i first spoke to on reception there was no appointment for me and all consultants were busy.A second lady appeared to try to resolve the issue but the best she could say was"take a seat and we will squeeze you in"...When i mentioned the first receptionist said they were full and it was supposed to be a Two hour consultation and thorough eye examination she repeated "Take a seat and we Will squeeze you in"..This experience has left me not only disappointed but annoyed it has cost time off work and my fathers time also..My father was still in his car sorting out paperwork for his and moms appointments next week but the way i was treated has led them no alternative but to look for treatment elsewhere.I habeas contacted the Head office and awaiting a reply..I Will discourage anyone going to Optimax Bham and advise them too look at alternative companies ..Avoid.

• Goods purchased & cost