BIGTIME RIP OFF!!!!11

Guest's review of Optics Fast - www.opticsfast.com

“BIGTIME RIP OFF!!!!11”

Written on: 06/04/2012

I CALLED THEM AND SPOKE WITH A LADY THAT ANSWERED THE PHONE,I EXPLAINED THAT 1 HAD 4 PAIR OF COSTA DEL MAR GLASSES,3 WITH BROKEN LENSES AND 1 THAT NEEDED THE NOSE PADS REPLACED.THE LADY SAID IT WAS A EASY FIX AT A PRICE OF ABOUT $50 A PAID .SO I SHIPPED THEM TO OPTICSFAST.2 WEEKS LATER I GOT AN E-MAIL THAT SAID MY GLASSES WOULD BE $79.99 PLUS 9.99 FOR A LENSE ALIGNMENT (WHAT EVER THAT MEANS)I CALLED THEM AND SAID RETURN THE GASSES TO ME .SHE TOOK $50 OFF THE TOTAL AND BECAUSE IT WAS NOW 3 1/2 WEEKS LATER JUST WANNTED MY GLASSES BACK.WELL WHEN I RECIEVED THE 4 PAIR ,1 PAIR HAD NOT BEEN FIXED AT ALL,AND THE OTHER 3 HAD SOME CHEAP LENSES INSTALLED THE FRAMES HAD BEEN STRETCHED OUT SO BAD THEY DON'T EVEN FIT MY HEAD.THE LENSES ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING THE RIGHT COLOR.3 PAIR OF COSTA DEL MAR SUNGLASSES @ $175 EACH ARE RUINED.I HAVE STOPPED THE CREDIT CARD CHARGES AND HOPEFULLY THEY WIL REPLACE THE GLASSES WITH NEW ONES.BUT I AM NOT GOING HOLD MY BREATH.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!

• ALOT OF MONEY FOR CHINSE KNOCK OFFS