Bad, just bad!

0800 023 2020

McCrackenrf275's review of Optical Express Laser Eye Surgery & Opticians - www.opticalexpress.co.uk

“Bad, just bad!”

Written on: 31/07/2014 by McCrackenrf275 (1 review written)

I went to optical express to get some new specs, and the ones I wanted were no where to be found but at optical express, when going to the store in westfield Sheppard's Bush..everything was fine testing my eyes and choosing the glasses I like until after I paid for everything they told me I wont be receiving my new glasses till next week! I don't understand why they didn't inform me of this earlier than AFTER I paid!..Furthermore when trying on the specs I kept asking for them to be tightened over and over, I must have asked over 5times! But for some reason people who are suppose to be professionals at this, had no idea what they were doing!

Now my glasses are lose and constantly falling, the quality of the lenses themselves are horrible - they get dirty so quickly! Compared to my specsavers glasses where I never had to clean them!

Waste of money and time! I will not be recommending optical express to anyone!

• £300.00

• Up to a week late

Opticalexpress's Comment

Written on: 10/09/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving your feedback. I'm sorry to read that you are unhappy with your experience. I would appreciate if you could email me using the "Contact Via Email" link at the top of this page with your relevant details. I will then ensure that your complaint is fully investigated.

Thanks,