unsatisfactory

0800 023 2020

eagleroad's review of Optical Express Laser Eye Surgery & Opticians - www.opticalexpress.co.uk

“unsatisfactory”

Written on: 21/11/2012 by eagleroad (1 review written)

Had my eyes done in January 2011 result was good at time but within a few months felt my eyes going back to how they were before surgery been back for two eyes test got to have another one then they will re do surgery asked for refund as i didnt want to go through surgery again as it was painful and was quite ill after it they refused refund I paid almost three thousand and even if i have surgery again its still not guaranteed to work, I think its a big rip off they advertise from £350 per eye I would like to meet anybody who gets it done for that.If I do not get a result I intend to contact watchdog and any other media to get customer satifaction.

• laser lastik surgery

Opticalexpress's Response to eagleroad's Review

Written on: 24/12/2012

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am sorry to hear about your experience. It is certainly not the level of customer service we aspire to.

As I am sure you can appreciate, it is difficult for us to respond to your specific experience within this forum without breaching your confidentiality and knowing some more details.

Could you please contact me at
customerfeedback@opticalexpress.com with your relevant details and I will investigate your complaint further?

Thanks,