Absolutely Brilliant

Sobk13's review of Metsuki - www.metsuki.co.uk

“Absolutely Brilliant”

Written on: 20/07/2012 by Sobk13 (1 review written)

I was completely blown away by the service and the quality of the glasses at Metsuki. I also called up a couple of times to ask questions and the opticians were so kind and helpful. They made the service feel personal and professional.

My favourite make of glasses is very hard to find, but Metsuki had a very good stock of the models and I was really impressed.

The value for money is incredible and at a time when the economy is so bad and we're all trying to budget carefully, and places that used to offer good value like Boots are now charging outrageous sums of money for their outdated frames and overly priced lenses, Metsuki offer outstanding value for money.

The range of glasses is excellent and the speed at which the frames are made up with the lenses is superb. My glasses came in three days.

Needless to say, I have recommended Metsuki to a lot of people who have now purchased frames and lenses at the store and they are all as impressed as I am.

Thank you, I will be coming back for more :)

• Jai Kudo Glasses and Lenses