Fantastic customer service, top rated for first experience!

josingh20's review of Metsuki - www.metsuki.co.uk

“Fantastic customer service, top rated for first...”

Written on: 16/07/2012 by josingh20 (2 reviews written)

Picked up prescription for my fiancée and found a pair that she particularly liked, felt comfortable and confident in (Raybans). I didn't like the high street prices and so a quick search online led me to Metsuki, easily the cheapest for the named brands. Not only could I easily navigate but the options were easy to configure. In fact so easy, that I completed my purchase and order entry via my mobile. Form was super easy to use, and confirmation email came through. Follow up call from customer services to check prescription, and to confirm delivery options. Customer service very warm, friendly and professional. No request too big or small it seemed, and even was able to provide a quick turn around after the order had already been processed! Good communication throughout order process via email. Only niggle I would say is that you have to go onto the website to reply to an email/support that they send you. Other than that, national rate number to call (good for mobiles) and fantastic website with good prices. Fiancée extremely satisfied and would use again and again.

• Ray-Ban RB 6232 2502 Gunmetal, Ormix 1.60 Crizal Forte, £124 including next day delivery, upgraded lenses