Awful Service - Avoid these people!

Guest's review of Metsuki - www.metsuki.co.uk

“Awful Service - Avoid these people!”

Written on: 17/06/2012

From what other reviewers have stated, it seems that when everything goes well, this company is fine. However, if and when problems with orders crop up, Metsuki seem totally unable to deal with them. Potential customers should note heir contact number is a premium rate telephone number and I was put 'on hold' for several minutes. In addition, the customer service representative that I spoke to could not answer some technical questions about the lenses that Metsuki were supplying.

Bizarrely, the managing director then cancelled my order without even consulting me simply because I had criticised his company's website! When I spoke with him on the telephone he was extremely rude and slammed the phone down on me! It seems that most people have had a good experience with this company, sadly however, this was not my experience. My advice would be to go shopping elsewhere, or otherwise hope that there are no problems with your order and that you have no questions to ask about your purchase.

• Goods purchased & cost