Poor service.

Andybuiadh's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Poor service.”

Written on: 20/07/2013 by Andybuiadh (1 review written)

I ordered a 3DS XL and was told to expect delivery within 7-9 days. Day 8 came and I still hadn't been sent so I emailed, I got a reply on day 9 stating that they were out of stock and more would arrive soon. I asked them how long "soon" would be. No reply. Day 11 I emailed again, told that within 3/4 days they would get new stock. I told them to forget it and cancelled my order. I got an email from them 3 days later saying that my order had been dispatched, and upon telling them (again) the situation I was told to refuse delivery. Which I did.

Fast forward a little my refund has been acknowledged exactly one month to the day of me placing my order and apparently I should expect the money in my account within 30 days. SHOCKING service. Do not use this company.

• 3DS XL £175