An obvious Scam...*DO NOT BUY ANYTHING*

Guest's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“An obvious Scam...*DO NOT BUY ANYTHING*”

Written on: 27/11/2012

Was looking for a new Graphics card, the Sapphire HD 7870. WAE + offered the cheapest one so I bought it with my credit card. I went for a free delivery for 5 - 7 working days delivery time, but as the review title says I was scammed.

Payed £160 for my card, money straight out the card and waited for those long frustrating 7 days getting more anxious of having to wait 3 weeks like other reviews say. But then it had not arrived and found myself calling WAE. To my surprise they did not answer the call and I gave up on the idea.

Now if i'm lucky I might get my refund of £160, but since everyone is pleading for one I cannot find myself any time soon getting it. These guys who call themselves "WAE +" do not care about their reputation, they don't care that their customers are not getting their deliveries. Do you thing they do care about is your money and nothing else. I might of just lost my £160 to these guys laughing on my money right now.

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE GUYS!

• Sapphire HD 7870 £160

Siston's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2012

Same hear, waiting for a refund 4 weeks of £266.00 said a tech issue stop repayment ha!
try ringing you will not get a reply.