WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! CON AVOID!!!

Camd2002's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! CON AVOID!!!”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by Camd2002 (1 review written)

Ordered a printer 2 weeks ago, with a garentee delivery date within 5 working days. 5 working days passed so I called them. I was told they were experiencing delivery problems and that my delivery had been sent today and will be with me in a weeks time. I wasn't happy with the service so I called again. I spoke to a different woman this time and she told me they don't deliver to the Isle of Wight. I asked why did the first woman I spoke to told me my delivery had been sent today. She couldn't answer me. I feel as if this website is one big con. One rep told me my delivery was on its way and then another told me they don't deliver to where I live. What's that about? I requested a refund and let them know how discusted I was with their poor service. I'm worried I won't even get my refund after reading the reviews for this site. I'm going to call everyday until I do, I'm not having this. Anyone thinking about buying something of this website; DON'T! It's safer to use eBay, and ebays bad. They'll take your money, tell you they're going to deliver it, won't deliver it and then say they're going to refund you, but they don't. If they don't refund me I'm going to go to their head office. This is a joke! I'm lot happy. Worst online shopping experice ever.

• Goods purchased & cost