AVOID AT ALL COSTS

jimspeedjae's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS”

Written on: 20/11/2012 by jimspeedjae (2 reviews written)

Absolutely shockingly bad service in every way. If this even qualifies as service.

I ordered a monitor, for a good price (not a great one) and saw standard delivery was up to 12 days,so I "upgraded" for 4-6 day delivery for £7.99.

Well it still hadn't arrived thirteen days later despite many emails through their "fast contact" system. So I cancelled the order.

I'm just within their 30 day refund time, and haven't had a refund yet. Will I get it within 30 days? Who knows.

It's one thing waiting for a refund for a returned item, but one that never arrived? Unbelievable.

Send an email and the auto reply says:

"We have received your query.

A customer service representative will contact you shortly.

Please note, our customer service team is available between 9:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday, excluding bank holidays."

Well, I've sent plenty of queries and no-one has contacted me yet.

And good luck getting through on the phone, if you can last the deliberately obnoxious hold music.

Are these guys just building up a paper business? ...taking orders,holding the money for a month and refunding? What amazing turnover they must have...that would look great to potential investors on a balance sheet.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID. I sincerely wish I had.

• BenQ G2750 68.6 cm (27") LCD Monitor £162.16