Hands-down, worst ever online shopping experience

Guest's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Hands-down, worst ever online shopping experience”

Written on: 14/11/2012

As with a lot of people, the cheaper prices brought me to wae plus from google shopping. I hadn't ever heard of them before, but it all looked genuine enough so I thought I'd give it a go.

All items were marked as in stock on the website. £500 of my money was taken from my bank immediately with a free delivery of "3 to 5 days" showing as 10 days from that point. Ok, so maths isn't their strong point. Delivery date comes, no order. 30 minutes waiting in a queue to be told they'd be with me by the end of that week, operator confirmed all items were definitely in stock and that there was some sort of warehouse delay. I gave it till the following Monday and still no delivery. Called again, this time 40 mins in a queue before I finally gave up and used their email system. The order would be another 2 weeks due to them now NOT having stock! Something about a delay getting the stock in from Europe. I thought I'd wait, as I'd already invested a couple weeks to the order at this point.

2 weeks goes by ... nothing. Now the customer services simply don't reply to my emails asking where my order is, so I decided to cancel the order. This was 2 weeks ago, they still have my money, no refund as yet. And unsurprisingly ignoring my emails.

For what it's worth, avoid this company. I took a chance on another company I'd never heard of (valuebug.co.uk) as the prices were basically the same and my order arrived within 2 days. Just how online ordering should be.

WAE Plus seem to take everyone's money, keep hold of it for a couple months (must be a nice chunk of interest on that) and then, hopefully, give it back. Just a joke of a company. I really wish I'd read the reviews on them before purchasing, there's no way they'd have ever got my money

**AVOID**

• Great price, shame I never received my products (or refund yet)

• Still waiting

Ammartahir123's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2012

the same thing has happened to me, but how do i get my money back?!!