Unacceptable behaviour

Juandoc's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Unacceptable behaviour”

Written on: 03/11/2012 by Juandoc (2 reviews written)

This Website should be struck off. I ordered a Canon GPS unit over a month ago. It was supposed to be delivered on time, although the order status kept saying 'Awaiting Fulfilment'. After the due date I contacted them. After waiting over 20 minutes to get through a polite girl, possibly underpaid and the only one in charge in "customer service", said to me they had the item, but there was a problem with delivery. She said they would refund the delivery charges as a good will gesture...to shut me up, basically! After another 2 weeks of wait, I still haven't received the item, and, of course, I have not received any refund whatsoever. Now, I have to go through the credit card claim department to get the money back!! I won't even bother to ask them directly for a refund, since it would take more of my time wasted on a waste of space site. The Internet Ombudsman MUST get in touch with them and strike them off immediately. It's a fraud company,no doubt!!! Absolutely disgusting!!!

• Canon GPS