Never buy a product from WAE +

Guest's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Never buy a product from WAE +”

Written on: 19/10/2012

I ordered a compact digital camera using the free-shipping service, which would take 6 - 8 working days.

After 16 days, nothing was delivered, so I started chasing them using the form on their website. No reply in the next two days, so I sent another message again.

Three more days later, they finally sent me a message saying the product was "no longer available". Their excuse was the product was not part of their core product range, and sometimes they rely on external source to update the stock database. I immediately asked them for the full-refund, and they quickly confirmed they would refund quickly.

Two weeks have gone since then, but I have not received the refund yet. I asked them to refund again today, but they just replied me they were going to do the best as per T&C. Their T&C does state the refund will be done in 30 days, which is not too uncommon, but I have never encountered another online shop that actually try to delay a refund as long as the T&C allows.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM WAE+, otherwise you would be very likely in trouble.

• Goods purchased & cost