DO NOT BUY FROM WAEPLUS aka WAE+

Hometex's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY FROM WAEPLUS aka WAE+”

Written on: 17/10/2012 by Hometex (1 review written)

I recently ordered a printer from this company for £107 they took the money from my account within 10mins of ordering. it says the delivery would be within 3-5 days. after waiting 7 days i telephoned them to ask where it was. they told me sorry but the printer wasnt available anymore and couldnt get one for me. they then told me they would refund my money. this was 3 weeks ago I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED A REFUND. i tried using their fast response link onn their web site, i have sent 11 messages and not had 1 reply. i finally got through to their call centre to complain about the delay but the girl on the phone refused to let me speak to her supervisor or manager and wouldnt put me through to the accounts department. i have logged a complaint with the trading standards office and have also been in touch with my bank because i paid using Visa. they are both looking into this for me. SO BEWARE THIS COMPANY TAKES YOUR MONEY FOR ITEMS THEY DONT SELL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE.
ALSO THE PRINTER IN QUESTION IS STILL FOR SALE ONN THEIR WEB SITE, SO THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED