Very Bad Experience

Guest's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Very Bad Experience”

Written on: 14/10/2012

I am usually not one to write reviews, but I felt that I had to advise people against using this mob. I ordered a disk drive from them, and to be fair at a very competitive price. I paid for 1-3 day delivery and in the order confirmation was told that my item would be delivered on the 4 working day. I phoned up to complain that I had paid for 1-3 days and was not getting that so could they refund me the additional delivery charge, which they agreed to do. Another 2 weeks passed and the item had still not arrived. After phoning them three times, and with three different stories they eventually told me the item was not in stock.I cancelled my order and asked for a refund. The item was ordered on the 21st August, I eventually got my refund on the 5th October. I wish I had read the on-line reviews before ordering with WAE+, as it is clear I am not an isolated case. I have added this company to my own personal blacklist.

• Synology Disk Drive £530