Worst customer service ever!

frasermacinnes's review of WAE - www.waeplus.co.uk

“Worst customer service ever!”

Written on: 13/10/2012 by frasermacinnes (1 review written)

I'll never use them again!!.
I placed an order for a Photocondutor Unit for my laser printer, the item was in stock but would take two weeks to deliver with their free delivery, I paid extra to have the item sooner (3 to 5 days)and upgraded to express delivery & it still took a two weeks to deliver!!. Spoke to their customer services on three occasions to request a refund on the express delivery cost; was told on each occasion that this would be refunded on to my credit card - never was refunded then used their fast resopnse contact page to complain; customer services acknowleged receipt of query and that was the last I heard from them.
Delivery service for an item which was in stock - atrocious!!
Customer services - useless!!
I'll take my business back to reliable suppliers in future. In the competetive market of office supplies how can a business with consistly poor service, as borne out by the number of poor reviews, survive?

• HP photoconductor

• A few weeks late

Frasermacinnes's Response to frasermacinnes's Review

Written on: 24/10/2012

UPDATE:
Almost immediately after writing my review above (13th October 2012) I received an email from WAE+ apologising for the delay and confirming that the upgrade carriage cost was in the process of being refunded to my credit card. Guess what...almost two weeks later and still no refund!! It beggars belief that a company operating with this level of incompetance can exist - just look at the extraordinary number of poor reviews they have. Don't they realise that they're destroying their own business? Don't the owners/ shareholders/ directors/ managers care about customer satisfaction & retention and the reputation of their business? It's one thing being cheap but if it comes at the cost of substandard service then customers will use once and never return. What a crazy business model!!"