Solopress - www.solopress.com Review

Phoenix321's review of Solopress - www.solopress.com

“Solopress are a bunch of rude, unreliable and...”

Written on: 03/06/2013 by Phoenix321 (1 review written)

Solopress are a bunch of rude, unreliable and unprofessional liers.
I order only 5000 flyers from solopress and also asked them to take care of the art work for me, they guaranteed me next day delivery even though on their website they state 48hr delivery if they take care of the art work for me and all of this for only £155?
It sounded like a no brainer, especially when all the other companies had told me that I would not receive delivery for 4-5 days and our opening day was only 3 days away!
How wrong was I?!
3 days after my order I called solopress to find out what is going on with my order as it was due the day before, the lady on the phone promised me that flyers will be delivered that very same afternoon and the delay was due to the print being too wet and the flyers needed to dry for longer.Not my problem I thought but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited, guess what.. no flyers!
I called them every day thereafter only for them to tell me more lies like them being short of drivers, flyers still drying etc.8 days after my order I finally received delivery at 11pm when my bar was full of customers, this delivery guy threw a box of flyers on to the bar, asked a member of staff the sign for the delivery and left. We had no time to check if the flyers looked ok or anything.Anyway, I was not surprised to find that they managed to make 5 spelling mistakes and had the colours all wrong.When I called to complain the next day I had the phoned put down on me 3 times and a representative of the company told me to pee of.
My message to anyone looking to use this company... DO NOT!!!

• Flyers.... £155

• Up to a week late

Solopress's Response to Phoenix321's Review

Written on: 10/06/2013

Dear Phoenix321,

We are really sorry to hear of the disappointing experience you had.

We would like to investigate further into these issues; please can you provide me with a job reference number relating to your order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards