Service which is probably unlawful

Guest's review of Solopress - www.solopress.com

“Service which is probably unlawful”

Written on: 19/01/2012

In my opinion the service of this company is so atrocious it is probably unlawful. They misrepresented the order that I gave them. They use very heavy handed collection techniques. This includes ringing up as credit control within a few minutes of confirming an order even before they have corrected the order. You don't get any guidance as to what is appropriate for your project. They think cheap prices mean cheap customers. I will never use them again.

Solopress's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2012

Dear Guest Reviewer

I’m sorry to hear you are feeling dissatisfied with our printing service in this instance. I can assure you that all of the staff at Solopress.com are more than happy to offer expert guidance to our customers at every stage of ordering any item from us.

Solopress.com’s customer service and products have been recommended by over 94% of user reviews on ReviewCenter.com and our TrustScore rating on independent reviews site Trustpilot.com is 9 out of 10.

However, Solopress.com would like to thank you for bringing your comments to our attention and I would like to immediately investigate this matter for you. What was your Job Number, please? I will then be able phone you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint (my contact details are also included below if you would prefer to speak to me first).

Kind regards,