A job well done!

corinnegubba's review of Solopress - www.solopress.com

“A job well done!”

Written on: 13/09/2011 by corinnegubba (1 review written)

This is our second time using SoloPress. They offer a great service, with very quick delivery, we received our business cards within 24hours of placing our order. The quality of the business cards is excellent. Really like the laminated gloss finish on the front of the cards and the matt finish on the back. Printing is clear and easy to read. The business cards are a perfect match from the .jpg design template we gave to SoloPress for printing. Its very good value for money. The delivery is even free for all UK orders. Initial communication with SoloPress was very easy, they have very friendly staff who are happy to help with any question or queries. It is easy to place an order on SoloPress' website, it only takes a few minutes. Plus you can place your order up to 8pm and still receive your cards the following day. I am proud to give people my business cards at meetings and networking events. I would recommend to others to use SoloPress for all your printing needs. We will definitely be using SoloPress again in the future when we require more printing.

• Ease Of Site Navigation