Solopress is great when you need something urgently!

Guest's review of Solopress - www.solopress.com

“Solopress is great when you need something urgently!”

Written on: 05/08/2011

Solopress is great when you need something urgently. There not the cheapest but defiantly the quickest by far.

I currently ordered from Solopress when my boss gave me a 3 part job to do in the space of a couple of hours. I called Solopress straight away and the sales team (Jenny Fryatt in particular) were great. I had no idea really as to what I was supposed order ie quantity or paper. Jenny advised me of what was best for the Event my company was holding.
The artwork was so quick and easy to upload. I needed a proof of the business cards before they were printed. Lee Whittaker from the design team called me to say that there was a spelling mistake and that he would rectify this for me. I would never of noticed it was there until my boss probably had a look.
I thought we would of reached a problem as I needed all 3 products before 9am the next day. Rest assured I had my 15,000 Business Cards, 4,000 Brochures and 25,000 compliment slips.

Not only did Solopress do a fantastic job with all 3 products, they got me bonus points at work.
Thanks Solopress and please keep up the good work.. Would never go anywhere else.