Try answering your phones & emails

Guest's review of One Click Stationery - www.oneclickstationery.co.uk

“Try answering your phones and emails”

Written on: 15/02/2013

I placed my order which entitled me to free delivery. Then I received an email saying the size and weight of what I was ordering meant I would have to pay carriage and how did I want to pay this - via paypal or added to the card I had used. I emailed by return stating add to the card. I received an automated reply saying my email would be actioned asap. The following day I tried again as no response and your website says emails are usually answered within 12 hours (it had now been over 24). Then tried phoning and sending more emails. Over the following two days spent a total of 55 minutes on hold to customer services and finally had an email reply which just repeated I had to pay carriage and another saying one of the emails was blank and couldn't be read (probably one of the ones where I was complaining.....) In the end I went onto paypal and paid the carriage instead and the following day received email confirmation that my goods had now been cleared for despatch. You need more staff to process enquiries quicker. Dreadful service, will never use you again.

• Postal tubes