Stationery purchase from One-Click 12/10/2012

Guest's review of One Click Stationery - www.oneclickstationery.co.uk

“Stationery purchase from One-Click 12/10/2012”

Written on: 06/11/2012

I purchased 454g of No.64 rubber bends and three 50 pack manilla foolscap folders. They were the same price I paid about a decade ago from Office World who seem to have gone bust - no one else offered them near this price. I only needed one pack of folders but even though the postage was exceptional value, I found I got further discounts by ordering more, so I ordered three times as much as I needed and I now have enough folders to last me for for 4 years. The accompanying emails indicating order progress suggested these items came from outside the UK. At any rate, they took several weeks to arrive which was unexpected but given the fantastic price, who cares! I am stunned they are able to offer such great prices at such a low postage rate, even more so if they came from abroad. I heartily recommend One-Click to anybody lookimg for excellent value for money who doesn't mind wating a bit longer for delivery.

• 454g of No.64 rubber bends & 3 x 50 pack manilla foolscap