Cheap but poor service

lastx's review of One Click Stationery - www.oneclickstationery.co.uk

“Cheap but poor service”

Written on: 19/10/2012 by lastx (1 review written)

They advertise that most items are sent next day. I ordered some stationery and packaging supplies which were all shown as in-stock on the oneclickstationery.co.uk website. On the order confirmation it estimated delivery at 1-3 days. When the order didn't arrive after a week I checked the order on the site to see only one item had been picked. I sent an enquiry to expedite via their query form and a day later received a reply stating that one item was out of stock and they didn't know when it would be available. I requested by return that the out of stock item be cancelled and the rest of the order sent out. They sent a tracking reference the next again day and I looked on the courier's website which was showing that a despatch label had been printed but the goods had not been collected. After another few days I phoned to expedite again and after a long wait on hold was told that the courier must have a problem and they would call me back. No return phone call was forthcoming but next day the goods arrived less the out of stock item. All in all two weeks to receive an order which was supposed to be 1-3 days delivery. They are cheap price-wise but don't believe it when they say "In-Stock" and don't use unless you can wait a good while for your order and like to chase. I also note that they took payment on the day of the order rather than the day of despatch. Overall, poor service I think.

• stationery