Great service

sarsm's review of Office Furniture Online www.OfficeFurnitureOnline.co.uk

“Great service ”

Written on: 05/12/2012 by sarsm (1 review written)

The chair that I ordered was out of stock, it did not tell me this whilst I was ordering and let me go through to payment which is usually not ideal. However when a company actually knows how to provide good customer service then it is not a problem at all. Someone from Office Furniture Online contacted me by phone within 10 minutes of me placing my order to inform me that it was out of stock but it would be available the next day and wanted to know if this was ok. I needed to check with someone else but they provided me with a contact name and direct number. I called back - no automated messages, went straight through to a person and stated I wanted it 1 day later. It arrived exactly as expected and I would definitely order with this company again. Am pleased with the chair, took me a little while to put it together, the instructions were a little basic but fine. I am happy with the chair, great value for money.

• Kansas Leather Faced Manager Chair