Spot On Service

Scouserlad's review of Office Furniture Online www.OfficeFurnitureOnline.co.uk

“Spot On Service ”

Written on: 01/12/2012 by Scouserlad (1 review written)

Flopped onto the computer chair that I have had for about 10 to 12 years and it dropped about 4 inches! Tried a couple of cushions but very uncomfortable so decided a new chair was the only option!
Started to scour the internet and looked at a wide assortment of chairs at a very wide variation of prices. Came across Office Furniture Online with many suitable chairs at reasonable prices. I'm an 84 year old pensioner, so price was an important consideration. Decided on the Turin, and ordered it immediately. This was fairly late in the evening and 2 days later it arrived.
I live in a top floor flat and the driver very helpfully carried it to the lift and offered to come up with me to take it to my door. This kind offer I declined, as I reckoned I could slide it on the carpet, no problem. Assembled it in about an hour and I am VERY satisfied with it.
Jack, Liverpool