Superb Replacement Chair.

Martin44's review of Office Furniture Online www.OfficeFurnitureOnline.co.uk

“Superb Replacement Chair.”

Written on: 27/11/2012 by Martin44 (2 reviews written)

I bought this chair to replace a somewhat broken one that I had been using for sometime. It was getting uncomfortable! The chair I bought after some extensive investigation with different companies was this one and all I can say about it is that it is the best, most comfortable chair I have ever used at my computer desk. It was extremely easy to assemble by just one person. It took about 20 minutes. It is a very sturdy, well-made chair with the correct seat height adjustment to suit anybody. I must say that at this price it is an absolute bargain. Forgot to say, I have a spine problem and this is not aggravated even after sitting in this chair for several hours. I recommend this chair wholeheartedly. Delivery was next day as promised. Fantastic service. I have not yet received the PVC mat that I ordered at the same time, but that is expected as it had a 5 - 10 days delivery date but I have previous experience of these and they are very good protective mats.

• Cadiz Manager's Chair £177.60