Terrible service; do not buy anything form them!

AaaRaa's review of Office Furniture Online www.OfficeFurnitureOnline.co.uk

“Terrible service; do not buy anything form them!”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by AaaRaa (1 review written)

I have order Ergo Mesh chair on 2nd of Nov, and very same day they took money from my account. Then I have got confirmation message saying it is next day delivery. I have not got anything. I have called them on Tuesday 6th to ask what is going on with order. First they have said I will get it as soon as possible this week. Then they call shortly after to tell me I will get it next week. Week passed and nothing.
I have called again on 13th Nov to ask again and then they gave me guarantee that they will 100% deliver on Thursday. I left home; I have not gone to the work, and nothing they have not delivered and no one has called. I have called them today early in the morning to ask for full money refund, they agreed but I have not got my money back. Even if I get money back what with lost time, nerves and money which are paid for Geographical number calls?
I will never buy anything from them and I will tell all my friends not to...

• Disgusting