I want to tell people how Good you guys are!

satishsharma's review of Marler Haley - www.marlerhaley.co.uk

“I want to tell people how Good you guys are!”

Written on: 11/11/2011 by satishsharma (1 review written)

I found you on the web, 3 days before being due at an exhibition, a real last minute decision if ever there was one! Andrew's and Lowri's efforts helped us get our artwork into order and almost unbelievably the banner arrived within the tightest of deadlines. Usually when things are so tight you find that something is not quite right, a last minute detail has been overlooked and you end up settling for a 90% of what you had hoped for but not in this case. The Genesis Banner was perfect, colours were spot on, size was and stand perfect and service delivery perfect. The whole experience was a pleasure and there's nothing like working under duress to show you what a person/team is really like. I enjoyed the process as much as the product and cant recommend the Marler Hayley highly enough. Will definitely be doing business with the team again, even if its just for the interaction! Great job! Feel free to use me as a reference whenever necessary.

• Vertical Display Banner £130.00