Do not use these guys very poor

Jaz9443's review of Home Improvement Corporation www.furniturebuyer.co.uk

“Do not use these guys very poor”

Written on: 19/03/2013 by Jaz9443 (1 review written)

These guys are useless, should not be aloud to trade in this day and age. After 12 weeks and 8 phone calls, many emails (they must not have a computer as I got no response) I finally got my dining table set which was advertised as " in stock" when ordering. Not even a phone call or email letting you know when it would arrive, when you finally get through to them on the phone ( seems like a one man band company as no one picks up and when they do sounds like they are in another country as poor phone reception every time) they do not even have the common decency to warn you of any delays, I only got my items after 11 weeks of waiting I demanded my money back to be told it was definitely coming to me next week...it arrived 10 days later, so rubbish. People like this should not be able to trade and ope they go bankrupt as they deserve it!

• Dining table set £1000

Evelyne_6's Response to Jaz9443's Review

Written on: 25/03/2013

I had a very similar experience, although my patience did not stretch to 11 weeks.

You're right, they should not be allowed to trade!

Luckily I have the record of emails that I sent to them (which was a complete monologue) and also records of all my calls to them. The advisor from my company was confident that this is more than enough for a dispute to be raised, so I hope that this will teach them a lesson and they'll stop lying to people.