Do not use them, shocking customer service

KennedySutt's review of Furniture at Work www.furnitureatwork.co.uk

“Do not use them, shocking customer service”

Written on: 04/01/2017 by KennedySutt (1 review written)

So I ordered a children's desk chair for my 5 year old daughter to go with her new desk that was her Christmas present.

I ordered this at the end of November 2016 and received an email quickly from customer services to say that they make these to order and it would take around 4 weeks to arrive, would that be ok? I replied asking if it is would be here by Christmas as was a present and they said that it would be and that the warehouse is always prepared for this time of year.

By the 21st December I still hadn't heard anything about my delivery so chased this myself. I got a response on the 22nd Dec that it would be delivered 4th Jan!! What was I meant to tell my 5 year old when she didn't have a Christmas present from Father Christmas. I asked them this and received a terrible response which said that there wasn't anything they could do and it would arrive on the 4th. I argued further and asked for a management contact and told them I had double checked it would arrive before xmas and again got the response it would arrive on the 4th Jan.

So I suffered this and explained on xmas day to my daughter that it would come on the 4th.

Today I have a very excited little girl and low and behold I get an email at lunchtime saying that it will now arrive on the 6th Jan, I have yet again emailed them telling them about their shocking service but again no quick response!!

I wish I had read these review before using them and now I am worried about the quality as haven't even received the chair!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• £50