No Goods! No Refund! Rude Staff

Guest's review of Extak - www.extak.com

“No Goods! No Refund! Rude Staff”

Written on: 09/09/2013

I made an order on 18/08/2013 which was advertised as 'In Stock'. After no goods arriving on 28/08/2013, I phoned and was asked to wait a further 3-5 working days as the supplier has caused a delay. Clearly this meant the goods were not 'In Stock'. On 04/09/2013, I requested a refund and was assured a refund would be made in 3-5 working days and a confirmation email sent. No such thing happened. I called Extak on 09/09/2013 and a rude man called Raj who refused to provide his full name and that of his manager hung up on me when he didn't like my tone, as I asked why the refund had not been made yet.

Avoid this company like the plague, they are rude, dishonest, unprofessional and are very poor liars. They advertise goods they do not have and stall customers as long as possible, they also do not like to refund customers money when they fail to deliver.

• Computer hardware £59

• Still waiting

Clangsman's Comment

Written on: 11/09/2013

I to, agree totally with this review, they have no idea how to run a business, no after sales, no , well, in a word " NOTHING " !! I ordered, was in stock, told not in stock after I had to phone them, And ,mmmm , went to web site, guess what, says they have more than 10 in stock lol, STAY WELL CLEAR. you have been warned. Sooner this so called company is shut down for Trading standard infringements the better. Do what I did complain about them, then get them off line .Here is hoping !!!!

Clangsman's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2013

well, its now 26th September, still no refund, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, i have reorted them, hope it works