Scammed as well!

jsmith2501's review of Cheap Office Furniture www.cheapofficefurniture.co.uk

“Scammed as well! ”

Written on: 04/05/2012 by jsmith2501 (1 review written)

I ordered a desk in the first week of April 2012. Was told it would take 7-10 days. After 2 weeks, I called and called and called the company (kept getting an annoying answering phone stating someone would call me back but they never did) and eventually got somebody who said it would be another week. A week later they said it would be another week as there was a problem with the maker of the desk but didn't let me know about this until I pestered them. To add insult to injury, they had managed to get their money straight away from my bank - again the only efficient thing they can actually do!

After a further week, I eventually tried to get my money back but couldn't get through to anyone to get the refund. Eventually got my bank to reverse the transaction by means of a credit dispute with the company. Call your bank!!!!!!

I'm also going to get on to trading standards today and would urge everyone else to do the same. Companies like this need to be extinguished!

AVOID AT ALL COST!

• Goods purchased & cost

Jsmith2501's Response to jsmith2501's Review

Written on: 04/05/2012

P.S. THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR THIS COMPANY'S LOCAL TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE IS 01236 638800 PLEASE LET THEM KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES