Motorcycle Road And Race - Definitely worth a bookmark

stevipop's review of Motorcycle Road and Race www.motorcycle-road-and-race.co.uk

“Motorcycle Road And Race - Definitely worth a bookmark”

Written on: 06/10/2012 by stevipop (0 reviews written)

My first review, ever, so that alone should give some indication of how impressed I've been with this company.

It's a sad fact of life that we're quick to criticise, but slow to commend. This helps support an unproven theory of mine that bad companies always attract substantial negative reviews whilst good companies will only receive a fraction of positive accolades, or in many cases, none.

Now I don't consider that to be a bad thing in itself, because I take the view that a company that's been established for a while but has managed to stay off the radar must be worth a punt, but it's a shame that companies like MR & R don't receive the praise they deserve. My review seeks to redress this vacuum and hopefully place them on the radar in a positive light.

So, armed with my philosophical approach to lack of reviews, I decided to give Motorcycle Road and Race a try and purchased a handlebar conversion kit for my ZZR1100. The service was quick, solid and uneventful; exactly what you hope with an online purchase. I've since used them again, this time for EBC discs, pads and brake fluid. The discs were the best price I could find anywhere, and the brake fluid was well wrapped in clingfilm, negating any leaks.

They were also quick to inform me that they had to order the discs in (thanks Adam), but that had hardly any effect on the swift delivery. Great service.

So if they're that good why the four stars? Ah, well, I haven't dealt with the other face of the business yet, where you have return something, so until that happens I'll just hang on to that fifth star. Otherwise I can't fault them.