SUrprisingly good

Guest's review of Mobile Phones Direct www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk

“SUrprisingly good”

Written on: 19/03/2013

I looked long and hard for a decent Iphone 5 Orange package, and for £31 pm, free phone, and Unlimited Texts/Minutes...I signed up. Foolishly only then did I read company reviews and begin to panic! Long story short - ordered phone @ 14:00, ariived the next day - perfecto. I rang customer service the morning of delivery to double check it was coming, and got through after 5 mins (I rang at bang on 09:00) spoke to some chav sounding character who assured me it had been sent - 'see you later mate' was his farewell greeting.

From reading reviews I'd steer clear for cash redemption or free gift deals...but I'm one happy bunny...just hope nothing gos wrong with the phone and I have to deal with the poor customer service we've all read about, but...to be honest if you check out Phones4u, and the other companies offering mobiles at the same price - they all have awful reviews on here (Mainly for cust service too)

SO for all it's worth...decent experience here.

• Goods purchased & cost