Never written a complaint before in my life until now

rebeccalclark's review of Mobile Phones Direct www.mobilephonesdirect.co.uk

“Never written a complaint before in my life until now”

Written on: 22/05/2012 by rebeccalclark (1 review written)

I ordered the LG Prada 3.0 next day delivery, 2 days later I phoned and it was out of stock they assured me it would arrive in a further 2 days, again no arrival they apologised as they had forgot to dispatch it and would dispatch it immediately for next day delivery, I've been waiting for a total of 9 days now and I still have no Phone?

They mess you about so much its unbelievable.

• £450

• A few weeks late

Visit mobilephonesdirect.co.uk

Ihatescams's Response to rebeccalclark's Review

Written on: 30/05/2012

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER REVIEW I EVER DONE ALSO!!!!
this company pretending to be vodafone has caused me so much stress! I will be writting to watch dog & contacting off.com I was due my upgrade phone this month from my provider Vodafone, only to get told that I have another 2 year contract now with BPD !! so no upgrade phone ! when I had a courtesy call , saying a £40 cheque was in the post for being such a good customer for Vodafone! it was BPD misleading me !!! 5 MONTHS LATER FINDING OUT IT WAS AGREEING TO A 2 YEAR CONTRCT WITH THEM!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? I now get told i have to wait another 2 years for an upgrade!! so that would be 4 years in total!!??? I DONT THINK SO!! I WILL PURSUE THIS & MAKE SURE THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN !! TO ANYONE!! STAY CLEAR FROM THIS COMPANY !!! google the complaints for this company !! see for yourself!!!

mobilephonesdirect.co.uk