Great price. Good service.Will use again.

Guest's review of Affordable Mobiles - www.affordablemobiles.co.uk

“Great price. Good service.Will use again.”

Written on: 02/12/2012

Ordered my phone on Thursday 22 Nov , and then read a whole load of bad reviews for the company so , of course,I began to worry. I phoned them on the Monday expecting to hang on the phone for twenty minutes ( as had been described in many reviews) but my call was answered very quickly. I gave my reference number and was told that the phone would be dispatched the next day. I was so surprised. It was despatched the next day (they notified me by email) and arrived on Wednesday morning.28th Nov. Great price and service good. I felt very silly that I had worried my self stupid because of other peoples reviews. This company seem to be alright although they are not brilliant at communicating. I will use them again to order my son's phone as I could not get the same deal anywhere else.
The one problem I think is the next day delivery thing if you order before seven pm. This raised my expectations so that when the phone did not arrive on the Friday I was worried and disappointed but in fact the service was Ok. If they had emailed me to say that the phone would arrive the following week I would have been quite happy.

• mobile phone contract

Visit affordablemobiles.co.uk

Derry74's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2013

did they ask you proof of address?

affordablemobiles.co.uk