Don't submit to overinflated main dealer prices.

Freeman264's review of AVR Mobiles www.avrmobiles.co.uk

“Don't submit to overinflated main dealer prices.”

Written on: 22/03/2017 by Freeman264 (1 review written)

AVR fitted and supplied the PS740 rear parking sensors for my 2014 Ford Bmax. The fitter arrived within the agreed times and the job was completed in an hour. The sensors were fitted perfectly and worked very much to my satisfaction. Everything was explained to me, before the fitter left.
The total bill came to £160 including fitting and VAT. The Ford dealers in Stroud and Swindon quoted me £299 (plus colour matching. )
I confess that I was apprehensive, initially, about committing the deal to AVR, as I have never dealt with them before. I was tempted to let Ford fit the sensors for peace of mind. However, having dealt with AVR, I was very pleased with the experience - not least because they came to my house when it suited me. How cool is that??
The only anomaly I had was that the Ford Bmax bumper is white and Matt black. I assumed you could only order white or black, so I ordered white. The fitter advised me that you can order both colours to match. However, it all looks great and works well. Job done.

• PS740 Park Safe rear parking sensors